Monday, May 02, 2005

multiple madness

at last, after millions of light years, i again have resurrected.

the ongoing bodily torture i voluntarily throw myself into leave me paralyzed and dead to the world as early as 5 in the afternoon. wow. and i never thought sleep would feel THAT good.

well, we all learn something new.

anyways, i don't care. i love what i'm doing. i just hope my underworked ass does not give up on me. to the moon and back!!! yeayeayea!!!

my not-so-new friend turned things inside out for me. through the exaggerated happenings of the past week, all hail the new "day". (it's dai, people.) let's all live in a submarine!!!

yahoo.Ü

"...i don't know... i'm having fun, i guess. i mean, i know how people see me, like, one of those perfect girls that everything works out for... i just always wanted to punch one of them on the face... i'm not a robot, you know, i just haven't done very much... yet."
- Anna Ross (The Perfect Score)

how true, how true.

No comments: