Tuesday, May 17, 2005

confessions and bad luck

recent events have made me feel sorry for myself even more. no matter how hard i try to be happy in everything i do, every sad memory of what there was creeps its way back into my mind. although this is a normal thing for me, i still keep thinking that this might be really unusual, primarily because nothing seems to make me clear my head of all that bull.

i just heard from a friend that the end is near. well, actually, i know the end is near. the end of my sanity is fast approaching as well. with all that's happening, i'm almost regretting the day i was ONLY almost run over by the buses, cars, and jeeps that dominated most of aurora boulevard.

have you ever heard people saying that "love is in the air?" well, actually, to put it in my situation, luck is in the air. and i don't mean good.

everything seems to be crashing down on me, and i am left paralyzed and weak. some say that this may be a prelude to something greater, or that these things are just trials i have to go through... but... i don't know. am i just being pessimistic about everything, or are things really on their way to hell? even i'm getting confused.

oh well. i pretty much can't do anything about it now anyway, so i guess i'll just have to wait until things get better. well, i hope they get better soon, because if not, i might not be able to take it very well. so please.

i woke up a little past 5 this morning. my responsibilities are done, and i still torture my body with waking up that early? i don't know why, i guess it's the body clock still working. i wonder, when will that cease to exist for the summer? i'm at least entitled to a few more hours of sleep.

after a text to the sawi and a few other messages from my best friend, i was almost falling asleep when my dad barged into my room, telling me i had a phone call. great. i answered the phone groggy like crazy, and i instantly fell asleep after. i was actually stopping my eyelids from closing while talking to the superhero, but good, she wanted to sleep also. harharharÜ

what's my point? i forgot again...

oh, ok... so as soon as i fell asleep, i had the weirdest dream. it was a showcase of all my friends lost and in hiding, and what's worse, it was set right in my living room. what makes it freakier is that most of the people i didn't want to see or even hear from were there, and in the dream, it was like we were so close and we missed each other so much.

ohkaaaaaaaaayyy...

eew, eew, eew.

never mind. i have to go reclaim my dignity.

No comments: