Saturday, May 14, 2005

Livin' It Up II

someone says i don't have the heart for what i'm doing. somebody please clear things up for me... how do i get the heart for something? i mean, i totally love what i'm indulging myself in, but it seems as if all my attempts aren't enough. i wouldn't want to quit on something i've started to love doing even more. though everything will be a drag once i get my answer, i don't care. i want to make myself feel better. i will.

no tears. no time to cry. i'm just making the most of life.

no matter who i'm going to end up being with in this, i'm going on with everything. to hell with all prejudice. i'm in this for the long haul.

someone once told me: "try and try until you die. if you die, well, AT LEAST YOU TRIED."

i almost became a victim of the headline of every paper yesterday. for some reason, my sense of clarity left my mind the minute i woke up. i have just realized that at this point in one's life, travelling alone is a problem. you will never get the order of the universe. in the greater scheme of things, you will FOREVER be lost. so companions will be your best friends once you're in this zone.

how i wish i was with someone yesterday morning. i almost got killed.

No comments: