Saturday, May 21, 2005

a lifelong drama

i just realized that the blog name i used in my alternate blog is TOO old. i have been stuck with the phrase for as long as i can remember. oh well. times have changed. so have i. and a lot of other things.

it's time to move on.

dear darna has just left for subic and i am still stuck at home, waiting for a miracle to shine its mighty powers upon me. how utterly depressing my present situation is.

watching four seasons of FRIENDS straight and a couple other movies didn't help either. i hate that my eyes were the only mini-parts of my body constantly moving all day. i'm such a bum.

beep beep BEEP. please. somebody get me out of this house or i'll rot in solitude and excessive dramatic demarcation of all i have left in me.

i now name myself the biggest freak in the land. my mindless ramblings of all i have to do to keep my sanity intact seem to be driving nuts everyone sorry enough to hear me. oh joy. next thing i know, i'll be waking up next to an overflowing dumpster late at night in an alley in the middle of nowhere. i hope not.

where's that storm when i need it? at least let something happen to keep me from writhing in pain from this involuntary internal torture i am currently in. whoa.

oh man. this is going to be a long day.

No comments: