Monday, May 23, 2005

a lull in time

it's hella embarrassing to admit that i was bawling my eyes out for most of star wars III. as much as i'd hate to admit it, yes, i cried for anakin skywalker's fate. give me a break, okay? i'm still pretty annoyed he's a sith lord now.

oh well.

i had a great time at pictorials yesterday morning.Ü although it seemed like we were a part of the mickey mouse club in the last costume we fitted, it was kind of okay... at least we didn't have a dull time. and the maroon costume, my goodness. prom girls or drab muslim ladies-in-waiting? i can't really tell the difference with what we'll wear. oh well again. at least we're all wearing it. hah.

i watched my former dance teacher's company's recital yesterday after pictorials. all the kids were adorable, especially those in the hawaiian class (okay, so my mom taught them, but they're all look sooo sweet!Ü). the hiphop kids were amazing, too, and their smiles were really infectuous. i can't help smiling my behnd off and bopping my head to the beat. hohoho. and i saw my other teacher there. coolness.Ü

bad news on the loose again. i hate it when i always get to talk about bad news. but eventhough i can't stand talking about it, it's everywhere. grr.

this blasted computer's driving me nuts again! grrr!!!

No comments: