Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Another Day

Inquiring minds would NOT want to know. Not this time. So, goodluck to these crazy eyes cos they see anything and everything.

Taking things one step at a time is essential for well-being. And sanity. And adjustment. And everything else. But it doesn't mean it's going to be pretty. UGH.

The upside of maturely dealing with things is that it won't be that bad forever. Somehow, someday, I'll get used to this and it won't be as bothersome as it presently is. And so I wait for that glorious moment wherein life starts to suck less. This neverending game is honestly eating me alive, but my vampire blood makes it hard for me to die inside cos I just keep healing away. Methinks I now possess a giant ball of fibrotic insides and I can't seem to escape it.

I'm doomed. But I really don't want to admit it. Cos if I do, this world will come tumbling down and I will be dragged into my proverbial hell. Deep breaths are all I need. I hope that's it.

STOP. STOP. STOOOOOP.

No comments: