Saturday, December 07, 2013

Forget It

I understand that I may be quite a handful, cos I'm neurotic, unpredictable, frank, moody, too chatty, too girly, a worrier, and mean, among other things. But I'm pretty sure I try as much as I can to be a good friend, person and human being to those individuals I care about. Heck, I even worry about people I don't necessarily have to care about--just because I have been entrusted with their well-being, too.

If you don't like it, you honestly just have to tell me. That's all I'm saying. Because I'd really appreciate the frankness more than the rude comebacks, especially if they weren't even subtlely delivered. I do not demand for recognition, but I also don't appreciate that you choose inflections of sarcasm (or even blunt and direct sarcasm) over honesty when you tell me what you think.

I actually think you're one person worth worrying for, but, sure, I get the message now. I'll keep a mental note to stop caring for your existence then. I'm not usually the type who ceases to care, but this time, I think I can convince myself to make an exception. Sure, the process is going to be hard, but oh well. Just so you know, I think you'll miss this perfectly flawed mind. Then again, maybe not. :)

No comments: