Wednesday, March 02, 2005

To The One Who Makes Me Whole... et al.

Darling I want you to listen
I stayed up all night, so I can get this thing right
And I don't think there's anything missing
Cause a person like you, made it easy to do
I've waited for so long,to sing to you this song

Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only other half that makes me whole
I think the angels are your brothers
They told you about me, said you're just what she needs
And I find myself thanking your mother
For giving birth to a saint
My spirit flies when I say your name
If there's one thing that's true
It's that I was born to love you

Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only other half that makes me whole
You make my dreams
Come true over and, over again
And I honestly truly believe
You and me are written in the stars
I live my whole life through
To giving thanks to you

Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only other half that makes me whole...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Of The Incredible Lightness Of Being ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i met up with a few friends a while ago. the usual---chill, catch-up, blah,blah, blah. as we were talking (seriously, i'd just like to add), i found myself smiling stupidly & looking somewhere unseeable. as much as i wanted to listen to the ramblings of my friends about life, my mind just flew to unreachable heights and made me remember a few situations of my ever-so-happy (er--) social life.

of course, my secret smiles and dreamy eyes were not an alien notion to my friends, but the difference is that this time, they don't know anything about it. so i turn into a very good friend and not tell them exactly what's going on because at that time, i just wanted to preserve what i felt... hahaÜ (sorry, guys, but sometimes, friends kill my drama. :p heehee...Ü)

the exploits of my restraining prowess was evident again yesterday at school. i was constantly battling the urge to be a beeyotch and kept my mouth shut.

whatever happened to FREEDOM in this world?!

suppressed feelings, man. i soooo wanted to scream.

anyways, it just kills me that the present friends i thought i had are the ones who'd initiate my unbelievably painstaking social death. the validity of reason (albeit highly "inunderstandable"(if there is such a word), so it technically doesn't count anyway), is definitely not something to consider in times like these. all this time, those people were pretending to be my friends.

what a waste of my precious time. to think that i once considered them all to be real.

there is no family here--- cz families are there for each other, and most you are not at all there for me. i feel used, abused, and freaking cheated. goodluck to everyone. i hope you have happy lives.

oh well.

a friend once said:

"you'll know who your true friends are in the moments when you're most in need."

how true, how true.

and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU were there when i needed you.

*hats off to you, raef. you just proved my point.Ü*

No comments: