Sunday, March 20, 2005

i'll stop the world and melt with you

even the shortest messages count, you know.

i faced the end of classes the lousiest way i could, not caring at all what happened next. i guess it was because of the pressure of summer, or the coldness of my world. i refused to succumb to my inner desires of being the positive person i usually am because i hated how i felt at that time.

even the tearjerking episode of goodbyes and final bondings didn't fill me with enough emotions to make me pass for a normal human being.

i didn't know what was wrong with me.

i had no reason whatsoever, i just shut out my world.

but now, i'm starting to see the light.

recent discoveries have pulled me back to my astral plane. i'm suddenly all giddy and i can't stop smiling. must be because of the completing factor of my beautiful existence--- church bells.

***binigyang-linaw ang aking pag-iisip ng namumukodtanging kampana sa aking mundo. ngayon ay naiintindihan ko na ang sakit na nuong simula pa lamang ay naramdaman ko. handa na akong bumangon muli at humarap sa kalawakan. natanto ko na ang kabuuan ng aking kaligayahan.***

now i feel complete.Ü

No comments: