Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Freudian tendencies

it still sucks to think that you can't help these things.

in the process of calling cuz dear, i almost dialled :another person's: home number... it sucks like hell, i tell you. i got to punch in the first three digits of the set before i actually realized i'm not supposed to call that certain :person:.

amidst my silent reveries of Macondo and the life that was of the Buendias, i am pulled back to earth by my mom's knocking on my wall. [yes, my wall.] apparently i was in for an interrogation. and so my dad's bitterness to my partying shone through. ah, the smell of defeat.

and the jubilation of my descendants.

sweet, sweet triumph.

got to reconnect with a long-gone friend just now. i can't explain what i want to do with this newfound communication, but whatever.

QUERY: why's it that the person i'm supposed to be with is such an issue to everyone? man, i don't even think about it. but why do i get freakish reactions whenever i say something remotely related to love? as much as i'd hate to admit it, some people can just be so darn judgmental and immature. please get yourselves a life, in case you don't know how to use your present one. and please, don't meddle with mine.

"but what's the matter with gravity? why won't it make you fall for me?"

***bet that'll be greeted with questions.Ü

No comments: