Tuesday, June 22, 2004

the reason

I'm not a perfect person/There's many things I wish I didn't do/But I continue learning/I never meant to do those things to you/And so I have to say before I go/That I just want you to know//

I've found a reason for me/To change who I used to be/A reason to start over new/and the reason is you//

I'm sorry that I hurt you/It's something I must live with everyday/And all the pain I put you through/I wish that I could take it all away/And be the one who catches all your tears/Thats why i need you to hear//

I've found a reason for me/To change who I used to be/A reason to start over new/and the reason is You [x4]//

I'm not a perfect person/I never meant to do those things to you/And so I have to say before I go/That I just want you to know//

I've found a reason for me/To change who I used to be/A reason to start over new/and the reason is you//

i've found a reason to show/A side of me you didn't know/A reason for all that I do/And the reason is you//

No comments: