Thursday, June 03, 2004

"...don't know why, i can't find the words... to say..."

Can you help me I'm bent/ I'm so scared that I'll never/ Get put back together/ Yeah, you're breaking me in/ And this is how we will live/ With you and me...bent

Everyone is changing/ there's no one left that's real/ to make up your own ending/ and let me know just how you feel/ cause I am lost without you/ I cannot live at all/
my whole world surrounds you/ I stumble then I crawl

There it goes up in the sky/ There it goes beyond the clouds/ For no reason why/ I can’t cry hard enough/ No, I can’t cry hard enough/ For you to hear me now

Everytime I try to fly/ I fall without my wings/ I feel so small/ I guess I need you baby/ And everytime I see you in my dreams/ I see your face, it's haunting me/ I guess I need you baby

It's another long and sleepless night/ And thoughts run through my mind/ Guess I'm just feeling lonely/ It's been so empty since you've been gone/ I'll be holding on for it won't be long/ I'll be counting the days till I see you home/ I know you feel the way I do/ So just remember these words I'll say to you

"Never look back," we said/ How was I to know I'd miss you so?/ Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behind/ Where do I go?/ And you didn't hear/ All my joy through my tears/ All my hopes through my fears/ Did you know, I still miss you somehow/ From the bottom of my broken heart/ There's just a thing or two I'd like you to know/ We could have worked things out/ Taking time is what love's all about/ But you put a dart/ Through my dreams, through my heart/ And I'm back where I started again/ Never thought it would end/ You promised yourself/ But to somebody else/ And you made it so perfectly clear/ Still I wish you were here

Coz baby can't you see/ That I'm hurting inside/ All the tears I can't hide/ Life is never easy without you baby/ I want you to know that I'm hurting inside/ The pain is deep inside I can't mend it/ Wishing you would come to ease the pain in my heart/ Coz lovin' you just hurts deep inside

I don't wanna fight no more/ I forgot what we were fighting for/ And this loneliness that's in my heart/ Won't let me be apart from you/ I don't wanna have to try/ to live without you in my life/ so i'm hoping we can start tonight/ cause i don't wanna fight no more

Don't wanna close my eyes/ Don't wanna fall asleep/ 'Coz I'd miss you baby/ And I don't wanna miss a thing/ Cuz even when I dream of you/ The sweetest dream would never do/ I'd still miss you baby/ And I don't wanna miss a thing

Guess mine is not the first heart broken/ My eyes are not the first to cry/ I'm not the first to know/ You know I'm just a fool who's willing/ To sit around and wait for you/ But baby can't you see there's nothing left for me to do/ But now there's no way to hide/ Since you pushed my heart aside/ I'm outta my head

I don't want to wait for our lives to be over,/ I want to know right now what will it be./ I don't want to wait for our lives to be over,/ Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

Isn't anyone trying to find me?/ Won't somebody come take me home/ It's a damn cold night/ Trying to figure out this life/ Won't you take me by the hand/ take me somewhere new/ I dont know who you are/ but I... I'm with you/ oh why is everything so confusing/ maybe I'm just out of my mind

And all I can taste is this moment/ And all I can breathe is your life/ Cause sooner or later it's over/ I just don't want to miss you tonight/ And I don't want the world to see me/ Cause I don't think that they'd understand/ When everything's made to be broken/ I just want you to know who I am

The loneliness of nights alone/ The search for strength to carry on/ My every hope has seemed to die/ My eyes had no more tears to cry

I'm so tired of being here/ Suppressed by all my childish fears/ And if you have to leave/ I wish that you would just leave/ 'Cause your presence still lingers here/ And it won't leave me alone/ These wounds won't seem to heal/ This pain is just too real/ There's just too much that time cannot erase/ When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears/ When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears/ I held your hand through all of these years/ But you still have all of me/ You used to captivate me/ By your resonating light/ Now I'm bound by the life you left behind/ Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams/ Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me/ I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone/ But though you're still with me/ I've been alone all along

Please come now I think I’m falling/ I’m holding on to all I think is safe/ It seems I found the road to nowhere/ And I’m trying to escape/ I yelled back when I heard thunder/ But I’m down to one last breath/ And with it let me say/ Hold me now/ I’m six feet from the edge and I’m thinking/ That maybe six feet/ Ain’t so far down

My first impulse is to run to your side/ My heart's not free and so I must hide/ Please don't ask me what I'm gonna say to you/ I toss and turn, can't sleep at night/ It's worrying me/ I go to bed, turn out the light but your face I see/ It only hurts the more I pretend/ You could easily make me happy, that I know/ But I'll try my best to never tell you so/ I will sing to you my love songs and pretend/ And I'll keep the secret right down to the end/ I could not live the lie it would take/ To have you near would be a mistake

But oh, can't you see/ That no matter what happens/ Life goes on and on/ And so baby just smile/ Cause I'm always around you/ And I'll make you see/ How beautiful life is/ For you and me/ Take a little time baby/ See the butterfly's colors/ Listen to the birds/ That were sent to sing/ For me and you/ Can you feel me?/ This is such a wonderful place to be/ Even if there is pain now/ Everything will be alright/ For as long as the world still turns/ There will be night and day/ Can you hear me?/ There's a rainbow always after the rain/ Hittin' high, hittin' low/ Win or lose, you should go/ Getting warm, getting cold/ Weather can be so good or bad/ But baby, this is life so don't get mad/ Life's full of challenges/ Not all the time we get what we want/ But don't despair, my dear/ You'll take it each trial/ And you'll make it through the storm/ Cause you're strong/ My faith in you is clear/ So I say once again/ This world's beautiful/ Let us celebrate life/ That is so beautiful/ So beautiful...

the trouble with my heart/ is it always goes astray/ i guess that's the reason why/ you're leaving me this way/ before you leave, my love,/ there's something i must say/ if you leave you'll turn my blue skies to grey/ please stay

Maybe you soon forget about all/ Or maybe you'll miss it like I do/ But one thing's for sure, I'm all knocked out/ I spend too much time thinking of you/ And I can't get you out of my dreams/ Now I know that you're the dangerous kind/ And your smile is tattooed on my mind/ 'Cause I can't get you out of my dreams/ I don't wanna write/ I don't wanna call/ I would not know what to say/ It should be you/ That's how I want it to be/ Tell me you feel the same way/ Oh yesterday I was feeling safe/ All I do today is trying to be brave/ And no melody can seem to soothe my mind/ Now I curse you for being so sweet and so kind

Baby, you don't have to worry/ Coz there ain't no need to hurry/ No one ever said that there's an easy way/ When they're closing all their doors/ They don't want you anymore

With arms wide open/ Well I don't know if I'm ready/ To be who I have to be/ I'll take a breath, take you by my side/ We stand in awe, we've created life/ With arms wide open

I never knew such a day could come/ And I never knew such a love/ Could be inside of one/ And I never knew what my life was for/ But now that you're here I know for sure/ I never knew till I looked in your eyes/ I was incomplete till the day you walked into my life/ And I never knew that my heart could feel/ So precious and pure/ One love so real/ And baby I'll never find any words/ That could explain/ Just how much my heart my life/ My soul you've changed/ Can you run to these open arms/ When no one else understands/ Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes

Spend all your time waiting/ For that second chance/ For a break that would make it okay/ There's always some reason/ To feel not good enough/ And it's hard at the end of the day/ I need some distraction/ Or beautiful news/ The memories seep through my veins/ They maybe empty/ Oh weightless and maybe/ You'll find some peace tonight/ In the arms of the angel/ Fly away from here/ From this dark, cold hotel room/ And the endlessness that you feel/ You are pulled from the wreckage/ Of your silent reverie/ You're in the arms of the angel/ May you find/ Some comfort here/ So tired of a straight line/ And everywhere you turn/ There's vultures and thieves at your back/ The storm keeps on twisting/ Keep on building the lies/ That you make up for all that you lack/ It don't make no difference/ Escape one last time/ It's easier to believe/ On their sweet madness/ On this glorious sadness/ That brings me to my knees

1 comment:

Anya said...

jaimie! same tyo ng ichura ng blogspot! haha...hey, uh, check it out sometime ah...
http://periwinkled.blogspot.com
thankiez!