Saturday, June 26, 2004

am still bored...

hear, hear!!! post number two...

Tuesday, March 02, 2004 5:28 am

finally!!! :)

haaaayyy...
FINALLY... the -initial- stress is officially (hmmm... missing you??? harhar...) OVER!!!
well, not quite...
another stressful event- er- PRODUCTION is coming, and i am freaking out again... my blessed UC friends are watching (well, that's what they said...), and they will see me in my BEAUTIFUL role... hell... i'm on my way to embarrassing myself to the last drop of my sanity... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
oh well.
that's life.
yes, kim AND julius, i know. RELAX. SEE A MOVIE.
awww.... GROUP HUG.
anyways, at least my restraining prowess will finally get tested. come on, let them see me in my shabby glory and they will die laughing.
BRING IT ON.
i'm preparing myself now... i'm headed for a life filled with ridicule after friday AND/OR saturday. whatever.
oh what bliss.
oh joy.


***the TELON days. ahh... the life of blood, sweat, and tears. i still miss those days of torture. hahaÜ st.paul, i'm out of your boundaries now.Ü

life is good.Ü

No comments: