Friday, August 29, 2014

Confucius Says

Absolutely nothing. Because Confucius knows I confucius myself. All the time.

Because Confucius is when I detach and say I don't mind.
And that Confucius is when I see new logs and check for (specific) traffic.
Confucius is when I am relieved that (specific) traffic is nonexistent.
But Confucius is when I rethink whether or not (specific) traffic actually happens.

Confucius is when I try to chill but end up more agitated;
Because Confucius is when I block but still absorb.
Confucius is when I allow (specific) traffic to upgrade its status;
And Confucius is when (specific) traffic gets confucius, too.

Confucius is wondering when my life will begin;
Just as Confucius knows just how to make me see how colors fade away.
Although Confucius is when too many other things happen on the side, 
I still know Confucius thrives in a world that, in the middle of everything else confucius...

I just refuse to let the madness slip away.

No comments: