Monday, March 09, 2009

Feeling A Tad Random... ;)

Rules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things about you.

* as far as i'm concerned, i have been living a double life for the past year. and i love it ;)

* i love SHOES, bags, and clothes. and everytime i go anywhere, i restrain myself AS MUCH AS I
CAN to not splurge... (most of the time, to no avail. haha!)

* i constantly want to reinvent myself. i think change is good. :)

* i can say that a good handful know me REALLY well, and most people who say they know me know so much less than they actually think they do.

* i love to write. and speak. and express myself in thoughts and words. i literally can go on all day. :)

* people always think i'm unappoachable and snobbish when they first see me, but (i hope!) they change their minds after a few times spent with me.

* i don't mind being with different crowds everytime. i don't limit myself to being extra-exclusive with one group. :)

* i believe in making a difference. i know you can't do it all on your own, but it will certainly help if you do something.

* i am a dreamer. i want to do so much in life, and i feel one lifetime isn't enough for all the wonderful things there is to do in this earth.

* i have a panic button ready to be pressed every single time. i do a good job concealing my urge to use it, though. :)

* what i am now has been the product of a series of unfortunate events. and i can't wait for more bittersweet moments to come. :)

* i am of extreme personalities. i can be the most bubbly person now and the most cross later.

* some people think i have a problem if and when i keep quiet. i don't think silence is a bad thing,
though.

* i care. even when some people think i don't.

* i can say that the 2 people who have ever really hurt me have become my good friends now.

* i don't give up easily. but i learned that waiting is an even better choice sometimes. it makes you grow in ways you never think you would.

* i am always a plethora of emotions.

* little things make me happy. and when these accummulate, they become gynormous... and that makes it the most special. :)

* i ultimately adore GERBER DAISIES. and roses and tulips, too, but Lord bless those exquisite GERBERAS. :)

* yes, i have loved and lost. and since i don't give up easily, i'm still hoping for the best. :)

* i'm a sucker for massages. a good massage gives me unexplainable happiness. :)

* i believe in the need for cheese in life every so often. it's those cheesy bits of life that make everything else go 'round smoothly. :)

* i know i'm not the most fortunate of all people, but i know how to live with it and i'm okay. ;)

* i often get judged for who i'm not. and someday, i will learn to not even care.

* i love my family and friends even if they prove to be usually the source of my problems. i don't exactly know how to quantify how and why i love them all, i
just know i do. :)

No comments: