Wednesday, March 25, 2009

beginnings and endings

it has always been a thought-provoking ordeal whenever i assess where i'm going in this madness people call life. at most times, i end up happy and contented with how i've seen things through different aspects, and i end my reverie with a smile and a breath of relief.

now, however, i am seemingly left dumbfounded at the thought of change starting to creep into my senses once again.

i am not at all terrified of what is to come. i actually am excited. but when i REALLY think of everything else in between, i plan nonstop and activate my panic button.

now that i've seriously made my mark on oblivion, my better judgment tells me i have yet to experience the wrath of time. woohoo.

as much as i want to resolve my thoughts right here and right now, time could not be a better juror in my momentary query. so i guess my phoned-in questions have yet to be relayed in utmost delay and i shall await the no response until time heeds my call.

no matter how my life is hectic in uncanny ways, i am in this for the long haul and i am holding tight until the end of the line. who knows what will be up when i arrive? only a few people know. albeit waiting for tomorrow with shivers in me timbers, might as well take on the role and make it work. after all, i still have a few moments of slavery (read: alipin-ness haha!) locked in my system :)

if all else fails, smile and make the magic happen. :)

No comments: