Thursday, February 26, 2015

Overdrive

I find it rather odd that I've (really) only felt how heavy my heart has been for the past few weeks, well.. A few hours ago.

While mindlessly trying to make a dent on tonight's required readings, a single push notification enticed me to check the dreaded blackhole that is Facebook.

It took a whole world of control to keep myself from bawling my eyes out because of what I read. There were a few tasteful tears, of course, but, somehow, I'm still trying to keep it together.

Because that's what I do.

But, as adjusted as I may seem, this funny little monster of an emotion keeps popping out any chance it can get. It's probably a little early to get all reflective, but one of the (if not THE) best messages I got was how I've been making some people proud of who I'm trying to be. Yes, it's unbelievably cliché. But it's also just the kind of motivation I need when my insides constantly demand me to let all this madness go.

Because everyday seemingly becomes a freaking decision to keep moving forward.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: