Saturday, November 15, 2014

Breathless

I feel like I'm falling headfirst into an endless void and there's no way out. I seemingly keep myself chained to nothingness, allowing everything to happen without me being part of it.

I guess it's normal that hormonal tendencies get in the way of endorphin-loading tired minds. I keep paddling on, but the void keeps pulling me back... So far back that life keeps happening while I helplessly hang on, and I passively (but rather painstakingly) ride the horrific coaster that forcefully propels me to oblivion.

I am both anxious and excited for the terminal vacay of my medical career. I may be boring or even stressed out by then, or even totally devoid of adventure, but one thing's for sure-I will be gone. It's about time I make up for lost eons because I kind of miss myself already.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: