Sunday, November 30, 2014

Allusions

It still baffles me that in an alternate universe, most units coexist but don't even trust each other. I mean, thank God I'm not part of that hullabaloo, but it sends shivers down my spine whenever I witness these relationships in action.

Lord, please bless those who need to learn how to open their hearts the most, and to learn how to let go of seemingly superficial relationships to make space for genuine ones that will come along. It saddens me that some future colleagues of mine refuse to acknowledge the beauty of working as a team and making things happen together, but instead lambast each other (albeit indirectly) for the rest of the world to see. I understand that a healthy amount of caution be employed in everything we do, but this amount of distrust is clearly a leap further than alarming.

It's quite unsettling that I am thrust into an environment that contains elements such as these, but I remain firm in my belief that there will always be a way for things to get better. I can only hope and pray that sometime soon, or perhaps someday, the shroud of confusion clears up and everyone decides that maturity will breathe so much more good into our lives.

In anything and everything, and, most importantly, above all things... Faith.

No comments: