Tuesday, January 25, 2005

webcams and escapades...

http://www.tabulas.com/~keena

coolness...

the audience that i now know has encouraged me to update my blog more. as i write --er--type, keenuh is waiting for me to get this entry published. [wahahaah caught you, dear. :p]

i am so not in the mood to update, but, given the circumstances... hay.

freak class at 1 starts to get into my nerves... the hell. i'd have to wait for forever before i even get to enjoy the liberty of professor-free heaven.

i have just gotten word that my FHM [Preview for you, Tor. :)] pic made my friend a teensy bit shocked. well, from what his reactions are, he was SHOCKED. hahahahahaaah!!! :) oh well. it happens to most of them. hahaha!!!

oh well... :)

backtracking...

january 21st's happenings has made me appreciate my life more. BTB unworthy person was caught. GUILT face galore. i never got a smile in return. to think i even greeted the lot. oh well. it happens to the best of us. what matters is i'm sooooooooooooo the winner. haha. eat my dust. haha. I'M SOOO GOOD. haha. I LOVE MY LIFE. I LOVE MYSELF. HAHA. okay. i'll stop. :p

I LOVE BEING ME!!! :p

haha. oh well.

quoting from "Pain In My Heart"
"...and i don't want to remember
the things we used to do
all the things that remind me of you...
i don't want to hear the songs,
the songs we used to sing...

cz i don't wanna feel the pain in my heart..."

there.ÜÜÜ

2 comments:

Cat said...

hey jaimie...yeah, im here, your audience. :P id be reading your posts next time, in case you forgot mine again, its maestitia.blogspot.com

jai ü said...

thanks for the memo.Ü i'll be updating this more, i promise.Ü check out my pics as well,

http://dramaticdreamer.multiply.com

i'll be posting P3 pics there also.Ü just so i won't have to email it to the rest of civilization.Ü