Tuesday, January 25, 2005

i rock.

"i don't care what my teachers say...
i'm gonna be a supermodel.
everyone is gonna dress like me, you'll see...
when i'm a supermodel...
and my hair will shine like the sea..."

[jalapeno-flavored pretzels are sooooooooooo good.]

CONFESSION: i was at the old hangout a while ago.

Q: why?
A: to get a few things from a friend. (?!)

Q: mission accomplished?
A: yeayea, and with a few factoids to share...

PART I: The Perks and Crappiness of Fame
i have once again been informed that I am the ultimate source of most tampuhans and selos moments between my guy friends and their girlfriends. shocked with the fresh update on the matter, i smile and take in all the fame.

hahahahaaaaah!!!! ÜÜÜ

[no point in being modest here, friends. i really think that little fact is OUTRAGEOUSLY funny.]

i have officially been recommended as a girlfriend to one of my brokenhearted friends of the XY type [by none other than his latest ex], and was mistaken for a mistress to the rest of them. i am proud to say that their excuses have made me assume multiple roles in their lives--- the friend/ best friend, the high school best friend, the close friend, the acquaintance, the "huh?! who's that?!", the friend's girlfriend, and others. thank you, guys, for making my life more complicated. :) i will always remember you for that. :p

PART II: Close Encounters of the Darned Kind
my happy conversation with the "high school best friend" was interrupted by the apparition of someone i wasn't supposed to see staying where i once usually hung out--- dear bessy's older brother. have become momentarily numb, open-mouthed, and weird until the ammonia to my phase arrived.

ta-dah! guess who it was?!

:him:.

and the funniest thing happened---again: GUILT-faced. GUILT-faced. GUILT-faced. serves :him: right for being a jerk.

had to exit due to looming deadlines. small talk with The Guilty, then was accompanied by "edward" and the high school best friend to the jeepney station. compromising freaks. hahaÜ

PART III: The "Hot" Issue
showed the "recommendee" random pics of yours truly, and was greeted by a very meaningful smile. oh yes, those pics are of me.Ü i have suddenly become highly-acceptable to the eyes of my friends, and i am basking in the attention. hahaÜ beat that!!!

a celebrity defined: have been asked for COPIES of my highly-acceptable pics. hahaÜ

life is good.Ü

PART IV: Missed Opportunities and Lost Belongings
laguna pictures still in the possession of some people i know. along with bikini tops and everything else that matters. will forever hate the person if the pictures get misplaced. the only tangible thing left of my miserable past, and the person loses it. makes me want to threaten the person to give those back or never see the break of dawn again.

PART V: Awaiting The Future
have established my presence once again, and have discovered that i was missed.Ü very good, people.Ü i love you all for that.Ü will soon decide when the next appearance will be, but, this time, with reinforcements.

again, i rock.

No comments: