Thursday, August 19, 2004

strange...

yes, people, things are strange.

as much as we all would want things to be 'normal,' they just can't be like that. for some reason, the Lord gives us way too much to think about--- oftentimes, we are obliged to do the understanding, and, in some lucky cases, we get to be pampered and understood.Ü

i know, i know. vague as ever again, huh?

doi.

anyways, my world has again turned upside down. i'm getting on with my life, yes, but, along with the coping stuff, i got a lot of other things i wasn't initially asking for.

after a very 'eventful' (if there is such a word) 6 months, i got sucked into another world i never imagined i would be in--- college(okay, fine. yes... among other things--er, worlds.). so, okay, it's not like i don't like it, but it's freaky as hell. but i don't care. i'm savoring every tiny bit of it.Ü

to get to my point, things are really strange. it's SO funny how things happen in the most unexpected way, and in the most unexpected moment. who would've thought that my life's most recent 'transition' would bring me unexpressable happiness? i don't know... for some reason, i feel like the loss i feel for suddenly not being with my closest cousin has been compensated for by another good friend. i'm not implying that my heart's space for my dear cuz has been filled by my other newfound 'bessy,' but, the blow of not having someone to talk to has seemingly been decreased as i've bonded with different people.

okay, so, it's just amazing that things are turning out fine for me now.Ü yeehah!Ü i'm not THAT happy, but, i know i can pull this off.Ü

so, on to the more complicated side of my slightly-improved happy life...

let's just put it this way: amidst the galaxy of happiness and contentment lies a black hole of confusion. i know i shouldn't be complicating things more for myself, but i can't help it. every single time i find my life getting back to how it used to be, in comes another concern, and then... i'm gone... obssess, obssess, obssess.

yes, i know. AGAIN:

RELAX. SEE A MOVIE.

ahh, whatever. blah, blah, blah. change topic.

one song keeps popping into my head since around 6pm tonight: Because Of You. Kyla's version. why? i don't know. reminiscient of old times, perhaps? not really. it's just constantly bombarding my already nerve-wracked brain. crap.

it's been so long since i last updated this blog. yes, anyatots, hindi na po ako nakakapag-update. though nakakatouch naman that you constanly check the developments of my dysfunctional world.Ü love you lots, dear!Ü

doi. it would have to take a miracle for me to be able to update the rest of civilization with everything that's happened to me for the past few weeks. i always say that, huh? but that's what's real, eh. it's tasking and insignificant to most of you anyway.

so, okay. i end my blabber here. until my next entry.Ü

No comments: