Saturday, May 21, 2011

closing time

last day things. will be back when all is done. i'll miss you, teammates and batch12! :)



There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple, too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say coo-coo
(Coo-coo, coo-coo)

Regretfully they tell us, but firmly they compel us
to say goodbye to you

So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu to you and you and you

So long, farewell Au revoir, Auf Weidersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
So long, farewell Auf Weidersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye
Goodbye

I'm glad to go I cannot tell a lie
I flit, I float I fleetly flee, I fly

The sun has gone to bed and so must I
So long, farewell Auf Weidersehen, goodbye

Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye

No comments: