Monday, April 18, 2011

dream come true ♥

i was not at all hopeless. i knew, in my heart, that it would happen. no matter how long it took, no matter what the stakes. i believed, since i was young. i still do. :)


when you wish upon a star, your dreams come true. ♥


i started being what i envisioned myself to be on april 7th. :) although it's officially only been 11 days, my heart has been captured by my dream since day one. i would marvel at the hectares of land i saw on mornings when i was brought to school last, and walked your halls when both my brothers graduated. i screamed my lungs out in every game, jumped for joy and squirmed whenever we would be up against our biggest rivals. you literally got my heart pounding, even if it's just on tv. family days, sportsfests and those milo best summer camps were no exception. prep, grade school, high school, college. yes, you may have broken my heart once, but my blood has always been blue. :) and you gave me something better now. :)

monday will be the commencement of one of the best and worst years of my life. and i am prepared to start my life anew.

I BELIEVE.

always have, always will. :)

No comments: