Thursday, January 13, 2011

the past

i must admit, in the most non-bitchy of all the bitchiness that i am, i miss you.

since facebook has been revamping most of its interface, i get to see something new everyday. the new layout, perhaps, or the new links and such that randomly pop up.

which brings me to my newest discovery: that sidebar of memories. :) it annoyed me, at first, to see something seemingly nonsensical flash before my eyes AGAIN, but as i saw some statuses of mine with actual substance posted there, i caved and went on clicking almost everything heartstrings-tugging that i saw.

and yes, i miss my old life, too. my old, even-more-flawed self, my escapades, my feelings, my crazy friends. and it actually hurts to think that some of them have been lost. somewhere, i don't know.

i wish everything would reach its conclusion, so that most things can go back to normal. yes, that's right, i WISH.

*sigh*

so, cheers to new beginnings, and i shall continue to pray for miracles to unfold. :)

No comments: