Monday, December 20, 2010

2:58 am

that effing phone wouldn't stop ringing at 2:58 am. and when i finally got up to answer it, IT STOPPED.

somebody gag me now please.

and i've been up since. enough to [1] finally get sooooo bored with tapfish, tapzoo, coin frenzy and all the other games on my mom's iPad; [2] toss and turn in bed, while turning the fan off and then on and then off and then on again because it would be chilly and then i'd feel warm and then it gets chilly again and then i feel warm again *sheesh!!!,* and; [3] enough to find out that my parents aren't home yet.

wow. nightouts. :) heehee. though it's my brother's thing they were supervising, i would think they'd just go home and have the crew take over. but no. oh well. at least now they're home, sound asleep and getting the rest they very much deserve.

i had a rollercoaster day today. i was initially ecstatic because i had finally attended at least one simbang gabi for this year--though anticipated--and the added bonus of a fruteez hour and a half instantly made my evening. :) i didn't care it was raining--nothing could ruin my day. and then i knew i thought wrong. a slight twist of fate dampened my elated spirits and kicked my happy place's sorry ass.

of course, the discontinued sojourn cleared my nimbus mood, primarily because i was allowed to breathe and let the bad vibes go. but, of course, what helped the most was the extensive walking and my kiddie treat for myself-- mcdonald's chicken and spaghetti :)

i seriously forgot about that when i was too concerned about growing up. and now that i randomly return to it, i re-appreciate the simple joys i had as a kid. which is exactly what i did last night. :)

and it's half past 6 now. i need to recharge before later's shift--and fast.

bad vibes, begone! :)

No comments: