Sunday, August 12, 2007

Trying To Get The Feeling Again

despite the blur that persistently gets caught in my optical nerves, i have no other choice but to ace up my game (AGAIN) and pray like crazy to pull through.

okay, so things were pretty great for the past two weeks. i felt detoxified, of course. to some people, too, i projected well-restedness and an improvement from my previous knocked-out state. is that a good sign? i hope so.

it took something miniscule to help my heart pierce a ray of light through my soul. our high school yearbook, the notorious bearer of hot-headedness and turmoil, just came out (or WILL come out, i don't know). finally. it got to the finish line before i did. :D

so, adieu to sheraton taipei loveliness, back to what's real. prelims, here i come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.