Monday, June 13, 2005

did i miss something?

all of a sudden, shocking truths and/or revelations are slowly unfolding right in front of me. for many unknown reasons, they show me all their gravity and grandeur all at the same time. it's not at all super freaky, just semi-shocking.

news of school are kind of getting out of hand. a lot of people are talking crap about everything. oh, whatever.

i am about to embark on a highly-fussy (more like highly-annoying) night regime. if only that dermatologist cared. ah, grr. just follow, i tell myself. but still... argh. oh, what the hell. i better stop complaining and shut my trap if i want to keep my skull intact.

i hope things turn out fine tomorrow, and i hope i get things straight with people.

okay, i'm clearly not making sense anymore, so off to dreamland i go.

No comments: