Thursday, February 24, 2005

Mysteries of the Unleashed

what exactly does the 26th of february do to me?
answer: i have no idea.

for some unknown reason, whenever this date nears, i suddenly unleash my alter-ego and start being weird. i don't really have medical or psychological proof of this phenomena, but... it's something i myself consider out of the ordinary.

my friends think something's going on, because i'm just switching between my mataray and my deadma states. others think i'm just having a panic attack. others think i'm just sad.

i don't know.why i feel so down lately. is it because i'm scared that this saturday will be dead? or is it because i feel no one cares for me?

(this is just a phase, it will pass...)

but still, i am constantly paranoid that i will slowly sink to oblivion. again, i can't seem to understand why i feel like such a loser.

the people i thought and felt i trusted the most are slowly leaving... and i don't know if i'm a bad person or i'm really just getting left behind... i hate feeling like this, it's like grade school all over again. i just don't like this feeling...

No comments: